Gordon Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell WNW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.1 °C
Gordon Beach in Tel Aviv and South is a sheltered beach break that only works when conditions are just right. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Surfable in an onshore breeze The optimum well angle is from the west northwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Good surf at all stages of the tide. An unrowded break, even when it is working. Beware of ,pollution,.
At Tel Aviv-Yafo (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Tel Aviv / Sde-Dov Airport, 4 km from Gordon Beach.
|light winds from the SSE.(Wind varies from 120 to 210 degs)|
Dry and partly cloudy
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gordon Beach
Tide stations nearest to Gordon Beach:
- Closest tide stationTel Aviv-Yafo0 mi
- Second closest tide stationRamat Gan2 mi
- Third closest tide stationGiv`atayim2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationYafo2 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHolon4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Gordon Beach:
- Closest ski areaMount Hermon (Israel)103 mi
- Second closest ski areaZaarour (Lebanon)141 mi
- Third closest ski areaMzaar Kfardebian (Lebanon)147 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLaqlouq (Lebanon)155 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCedars (Lebanon)166 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Gordon Beach:
- Closest city locationTel Aviv (Israel)0 mi
- Second closest city locationRamat Gan (Israel)2 mi
- Third closest city locationGiv`atayim (Israel)2 mi
- Fourth closest city locationYafo (Israel)2 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBene Beraq (Israel)4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Gordon Beach is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gordon Beach is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 13 km (8 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Gordon Beach and is 89 km (55 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gordon Beach, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Gordon Beach sea temperature, Gordon Beach photographs, Gordon Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gordon Beach webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Gordon Beach tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gordon Beach.