Gordon Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell WNW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.9 °C
Gordon Beach in Tel Aviv and South is a sheltered beach break that only works once in a while. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Able to handle light onshore wind The ideal swell angle is from the west northwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Beware of ,pollution,.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gordon Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Gordon Beach is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gordon Beach is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 13 km (8 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 49 km (30 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 85 km (53 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Gordon Beach and is 89 km (55 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gordon Beach, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Gordon Beach sea temperature, Gordon Beach photographs, Gordon Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gordon Beach webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Gordon Beach tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gordon Beach.