Glyfada (Corfu) Spot ID
Photo credit: Petros
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.1 °C
Glyfada (Corfu) in Ionian Sea is an exposed beach break. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the northeast with some shelter here from northwest winds. Short period wind swells are the rule and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer left-handers and there is right hand reef break too. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Take care of Urchins.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Ionian Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Glyfada (Corfu)
Visitor Reviews of Glyfada (Corfu)
Tide stations nearest to Glyfada (Corfu):
- Closest tide stationCorfu6 mi
- Second closest tide stationSarande22 mi
- Third closest tide stationVlore62 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationPreveza67 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLefkada71 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Glyfada (Corfu):
- Closest ski areaMetsovo Ski Area (Greece)73 mi
- Second closest ski areaVasilitsa (Greece)74 mi
- Third closest ski areaAnilio Ski Resort (Greece)76 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaPertouli Ski Center (Greece)91 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaOteshevo (Rep. of Macedonia)106 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Glyfada (Corfu):
- Closest city locationCorfu (Greece)6 mi
- Second closest city locationIoannina (Greece)56 mi
- Third closest city locationVlore (Albania)62 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBerat (Albania)78 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFier-Cifci (Albania)79 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Glyfada (Corfu) is Ioannis Kapodistrias International (Kerkyra/corfu) Airport (CFU) in Greece, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Glyfada (Corfu) is Ioannina Airport (IOA), also in Greece, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Aktio (Preveza) Airport (PVK) in Greece, 111 km (69 miles) away.
- Aristotelis (Kastoria) Airport (KSO) in Greece is 157 km (98 miles) away.
- Lecce Airport (LCC) in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Glyfada (Corfu) and is 160 km (99 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Glyfada (Corfu), Ionian Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Glyfada (Corfu) sea temperature, Glyfada (Corfu) photographs, Glyfada (Corfu) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Glyfada (Corfu) webcams, current wind from Ionian Sea live weather stations and Glyfada (Corfu) tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Glyfada (Corfu).