Glendas Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 29.9 °C
Glendas in Surigao Del Sur Province is a sheltered reef break that has pretty consitent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the west southwest. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave direction is from the northeast. A left hand reef break. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for rocks and urchins.
Overall Glendas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Glendas through a typical Au... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Glendas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Surigao Del Sur surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Glendas
Tide stations nearest to Glendas:
- Closest tide stationTandag15 mi
- Second closest tide stationCantilan15 mi
- Third closest tide stationTago19 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSocorro27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAras-asan29 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Glendas:
- Closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)1640 mi
- Second closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)1660 mi
- Third closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)1676 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)1682 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaTengu Kogen (Japan)1727 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Glendas:
- Closest city locationTandag (Philippines)15 mi
- Second closest city locationCabadbaran (Philippines)47 mi
- Third closest city locationBayugan (Philippines)47 mi
- Fourth closest city locationBah-Bah (Philippines)52 mi
- Fifth closest city locationButuan (Philippines)53 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Glendas is Cagayan De Oro (Ladag) Airport (CGY) in Philippines, which is 200 km (124 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Glendas is Daniel Z Romualdez (Tacloban) Airport (TAC), also in Philippines, 250 km (155 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Glendas, Surigao Del Sur. Use the tab navigation above to view Glendas sea temperature, Glendas photographs, Glendas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Glendas webcams, current wind from Surigao Del Sur live weather stations and Glendas tide predictions. The Philippines swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Philippines and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Philippines wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Glendas.