Gilleleje Spot ID
Photo credit: Joachim Sandvik
Best: Swell WNW | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.0 °C
Gilleleje in Sjelland is a fairly exposed beach/pier break that only works once in a while Works best in offshore winds from the west. The location means that groundswells are unknown and the ideal wave angle is from the west northwest.. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sjelland surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gilleleje
Tide stations nearest to Gilleleje:
- Closest tide stationGilleleje1 mi
- Second closest tide stationHoganas11 mi
- Third closest tide stationHellebaek11 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEspergaerde13 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHumlebaek14 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Gilleleje:
- Closest ski areaVallasen (Sweden)35 mi
- Second closest ski areaUlricehamn (Sweden)122 mi
- Third closest ski areaMullsjo (Sweden)136 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaTolvmannabacken (Sweden)178 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGautefall (Norway)242 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Gilleleje:
- Closest city locationHelsingor13 mi
- Second closest city locationHillerod14 mi
- Third closest city locationHelsingborg (Sweden)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHorsholm18 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLandskrona (Sweden)27 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Gilleleje is Angelholm Airport (AGH) in Sweden, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gilleleje is Landskrona Airport (JLD), also in Sweden, 39 km (24 miles) away.
- Third is Kastrup (Copenhagen) Airport (CPH) in Denmark, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- Roskilde (Copenhagen) Airport (RKE) in Denmark is 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Halmstad Airport (HAD) in Sweden is the fifth nearest airport to Gilleleje and is 70 km (43 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gilleleje, Sjelland. Use the tab navigation above to view Gilleleje sea temperature, Gilleleje photographs, Gilleleje detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gilleleje webcams, current wind from Sjelland live weather stations and Gilleleje tide predictions. The Denmark swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Denmark and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Denmark wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gilleleje.