Gili Air-Pertama Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.3 °C
Gili Air-Pertama in West Lombok is a fairly exposed reef break that only works once in a while. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Ideal winds are from the north northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. A right hand reef. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Watch out for urchins and rocks.
Overall Gili Air-Pertama Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
The figure describes the range of swells directed at Gili Air-Pertama over a normal Dec... (show all text)
This chart shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Gili Air-Pertama surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Lombok - West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gili Air-Pertama
Tide stations nearest to Gili Air-Pertama:
- Closest tide stationMataram16 mi
- Second closest tide stationDenpasar62 mi
- Third closest tide stationSingaraja69 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBanjar78 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSumbawa Besar93 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Gili Air-Pertama:
- Closest ski areaLake Mountain (Australia)2744 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Donna Buang (Australia)2745 mi
- Third closest ski areaMount Buffalo (Australia)2751 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMount Buller (Australia)2753 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMt Stirling (Australia)2754 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Gili Air-Pertama:
- Closest city locationMataram (Indonesia)16 mi
- Second closest city locationKlungkung (Indonesia)48 mi
- Third closest city locationDenpasar (Indonesia)62 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTabanan (Indonesia)67 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSingaraja (Indonesia)69 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Gili Air-Pertama is Selaparang (Mataram) Airport (AMI) in Indonesia, which is 22 km (14 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gili Air-Pertama is Bali International (Denpasar) Airport (DPS), also in Indonesia, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Sumbawa Besar Airport (SWG), also in Indonesia, 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gili Air-Pertama, Lombok - West. Use the tab navigation above to view Gili Air-Pertama sea temperature, Gili Air-Pertama photographs, Gili Air-Pertama detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gili Air-Pertama webcams, current wind from Lombok - West live weather stations and Gili Air-Pertama tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gili Air-Pertama.