Ghajn Tuffieha Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.0 °C
Ghajn Tuffieha in Malta - Mediterranean is a fairly exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Ideal winds are from the east. The ideal swell direction from the northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Beware of - Rips / undertow.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Mediterranean surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ghajn Tuffieha
Ski Resorts closest to Ghajn Tuffieha:
- The closest passenger airport to Ghajn Tuffieha is Luqa (Malta) Airport (MLA) in Malta, 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ghajn Tuffieha is Lampedusa Airport (LMP) in Italy, 163 km (101 miles) away.
- Third is Sigonella Airport (NSY) in Italy, 172 km (107 miles) away.
- Catania Fontanarossa Airport (CTA) in Italy is 183 km (114 miles) away.
- Pantelleria Airport (PNL), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Ghajn Tuffieha and is 234 km (145 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ghajn Tuffieha, Mediterranean. Use the tab navigation above to view Ghajn Tuffieha sea temperature, Ghajn Tuffieha photographs, Ghajn Tuffieha detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ghajn Tuffieha webcams, current wind from Mediterranean live weather stations and Ghajn Tuffieha tide predictions. The Malta swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Malta and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Malta wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ghajn Tuffieha.