Gaza Harbourmouth Spot ID
Best: Swell WNW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.1 °C
Gaza Harbourmouth in Tel Aviv and Southis a beach break that only works once in a while. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from northeast winds. Waves can be ok even in light onshore winds The best swell direction is from the west northwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. Crowds are never a problem here. Beware of obstacles, pollution,.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Gaza Harbourmouth
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Gaza Harbourmouth:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break7 mi
- Second closest break12 mi
- Third closest break14 mi
- Fourth closest break21 mi
- Fifth closest break21 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Gaza Harbourmouth:
- Closest city locationGaza (West Bank (Palestine))2 mi
- Second closest city locationJabalya (West Bank (Palestine))4 mi
- Third closest city locationBayt La'iya (West Bank (Palestine))4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAl Burayj (West Bank (Palestine))6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDayr al Balah (West Bank (Palestine))9 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Gaza Harbourmouth is Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV) in Israel, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Gaza Harbourmouth is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 74 km (46 miles) away.
- Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel is 84 km (52 miles) away.
- Queen Alia International (Amman) Airport (AMM) in Jordan is the fifth nearest airport to Gaza Harbourmouth and is 150 km (93 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Gaza Harbourmouth, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Gaza Harbourmouth sea temperature, Gaza Harbourmouth photographs, Gaza Harbourmouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Gaza Harbourmouth webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Gaza Harbourmouth tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Gaza Harbourmouth.