Furadouro Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.1 °C
Furadouro in North Portugal is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the west. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around mid tide. Sometimes crowded. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall Furadouro Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in September
The graph shows the combination of swells directed at Furadouro through a typical Septe... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different d... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Furadouro surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Beira surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Furadouro
Visitor Reviews of Furadouro
joao from PORTUGAL - 13 May 2012
Tide stations nearest to Furadouro:
- Closest tide stationEsmoriz4 mi
- Second closest tide stationEspinho6 mi
- Third closest tide stationSao Felix da Marinha9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationArcozelo10 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAzenha11 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Furadouro:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)71 mi
- Second closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)117 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)160 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)180 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValgrande-Pajares (Spain)206 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Furadouro:
- Closest city locationCanidelo (Portugal)14 mi
- Second closest city locationVila Nova de Gaia (Portugal)16 mi
- Third closest city locationPorto (Portugal)17 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGondomar (Portugal)18 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAveiro (Portugal)19 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Furadouro is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Furadouro is Vila Real Airport (VRL), also in Acores, 89 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Vigo Airport (VGO) in Spain, 147 km (91 miles) away.
- Braganca Airport (BGC) in Acores is 195 km (121 miles) away.
- Santiago Airport (SCQ) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Furadouro and is 222 km (138 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Furadouro, Beira. Use the tab navigation above to view Furadouro sea temperature, Furadouro photographs, Furadouro detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Furadouro webcams, current wind from Beira live weather stations and Furadouro tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Furadouro.