Fox Hill Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 8.9 °C
Fox Hill Point in New Hampshire is an exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. Best around high tide. It's often crowded here. Watch out for rocks and locals.
For Hampton, 6 km from Fox Hill Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Greenland, 9 km from Fox Hill Point.
At Western Maine Shelf Buoy, 24 miles from Fox Hill Point.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||11||11||11|
Overall Fox Hill Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Fox Hill Point through an aver... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fox Hill Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Hampshire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fox Hill Point
Tide stations nearest to Fox Hill Point:
- Closest tide stationHampton4 mi
- Second closest tide stationRye4 mi
- Third closest tide stationHampton Harbor4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSeabrook7 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationJaffrey Point, Portsmouth Harbor7 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Fox Hill Point:
- Closest ski areaBradford Ski Area (United States)17 mi
- Second closest ski areaPowderhouse Hill (United States)19 mi
- Third closest ski areaMcIntyre Ski Area (United States)34 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaNashoba Valley (United States)40 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGranite Gorge Ski Area (United States)49 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Fox Hill Point:
- Closest city locationDover (United States)17 mi
- Second closest city locationHaverhill (United States)20 mi
- Third closest city locationGloucester (United States)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSalem (United States)25 mi
- Fifth closest city locationNorth Andover (United States)25 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Fox Hill Point is Laurence G Hanscom Fld (Bedford) Airport (BED) in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fox Hill Point is General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) in USA, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ) in USA is 129 km (80 miles) away.
- Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fox Hill Point and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fox Hill Point, New Hampshire. Use the tab navigation above to view Fox Hill Point sea temperature, Fox Hill Point photographs, Fox Hill Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fox Hill Point webcams, current wind from New Hampshire live weather stations and Fox Hill Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fox Hill Point.