Fox Hill Point Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 4.3 °C
Fox Hill Point in New Hampshire is an exposed reef break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. Best around high tide. It's often crowded here. Watch out for rocks and locals.
For Hampton, 6 km from Fox Hill Point.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Greenland, 9 km from Fox Hill Point.
|light winds from the N|
At Western Maine Shelf Buoy, 24 miles from Fox Hill Point.
|Data Age||7 hr||6 hr||5 hr||4 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||5||4||4||4|
Overall Fox Hill Point Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The graph illustrates the range of swells directed at Fox Hill Point through an average... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fox Hill Point surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Hampshire surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fox Hill Point
- The closest passenger airport to Fox Hill Point is Laurence G Hanscom Fld (Bedford) Airport (BED) in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fox Hill Point is General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS), also in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Portland International Jetport Airport (PWM) in USA, 85 km (53 miles) away.
- North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ) in USA is 129 km (80 miles) away.
- Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fox Hill Point and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fox Hill Point, New Hampshire. Use the tab navigation above to view Fox Hill Point sea temperature, Fox Hill Point photographs, Fox Hill Point detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fox Hill Point webcams, current wind from New Hampshire live weather stations and Fox Hill Point tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fox Hill Point.