Fort Pierce North Jetty Spot ID
Type: beach,reef and jetty
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.1 °C
Fort Pierce North Jetty in North Florida is an exposed beach,reef and jetty break that is often working, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. Waves at the beach are mainly rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Beware of locals and sharks.
For Fort Pierce Inlet, Florida, 1 km from Fort Pierce North Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Atrium on The Ocean II Fort Pierce wx, 4 km from Fort Pierce North Jetty.
Overall Fort Pierce North Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Fort Pierce North Jetty through ... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fort Pierce North Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fort Pierce North Jetty
- The closest passenger airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty is Vero Beach Muni Airport (VRB) in USA, 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty is Melbourne International Airport (MLB), also in USA, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI) in USA, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA is 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fort Pierce North Jetty, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Fort Pierce North Jetty sea temperature, Fort Pierce North Jetty photographs, Fort Pierce North Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fort Pierce North Jetty webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Fort Pierce North Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fort Pierce North Jetty.