Fort Pierce North Jetty Spot ID
Type: beach,reef and jetty
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.5 °C
Fort Pierce North Jetty in North Florida is an exposed beach,reef and jetty break that is often working, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. Waves at the beach are mainly rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Sometimes crowded. Beware of locals and sharks.
For Fort Pierce Inlet, Florida, 1 km from Fort Pierce North Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Fort Pierce Airport, 10 km from Fort Pierce North Jetty.
|light winds from the WSW|
Overall Fort Pierce North Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This image describes the combination of swells directed at Fort Pierce North Jetty over... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fort Pierce North Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fort Pierce North Jetty
Visitor Reviews of Fort Pierce North Jetty
Tide stations nearest to Fort Pierce North Jetty:
- Closest tide stationFort Pierce Inlet1 mi
- Second closest tide stationFort Piercen River2 mi
- Third closest tide stationFort Pierce (inside)2 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSaint Lucien River3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLakewood Park6 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Fort Pierce North Jetty:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)546 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)553 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)553 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)553 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)585 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Fort Pierce North Jetty:
- Closest city locationFort Pierce (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationPort Saint Lucie (United States)13 mi
- Third closest city locationPalm City (United States)20 mi
- Fourth closest city locationJupiter (United States)38 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPalm Bay (United States)44 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty is Vero Beach Muni Airport (VRB) in USA, 25 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty is Melbourne International Airport (MLB), also in USA, 80 km (50 miles) away.
- Third is Palm Beach International (West Palm Beach) Airport (PBI) in USA, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA is 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Palm Beach Co Park (West Palm Beach) Airport (LNA), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fort Pierce North Jetty and is 98 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fort Pierce North Jetty, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Fort Pierce North Jetty sea temperature, Fort Pierce North Jetty photographs, Fort Pierce North Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fort Pierce North Jetty webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Fort Pierce North Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fort Pierce North Jetty.