Fort Lauderdale 14th Street Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.1 °C
Fort Lauderdale 14th Street in South Floridais a beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the west northwest. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the east. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Localism - Sharks.
For Bahia Mar Yacht Club, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 4 km from Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At HT Birch State Park WeatherSTEM Fort Lauderdale wx, 0 km from Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.
Overall Fort Lauderdale 14th Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This picture shows the combination of swells directed at Fort Lauderdale 14th Street th... (show all text)
The figure illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fort Lauderdale 14th Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fort Lauderdale 14th Street
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break6 mi
- Second closest break11 mi
- Third closest break12 mi
- Fourth closest break13 mi
- Fifth closest break14 mi
Tide stations nearest to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station3 mi
- Third closest tide station3 mi
- Fourth closest tide station3 mi
- Fifth closest tide station4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street is Fort Lauderdale Executive Airport (FXE) in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street is Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL), also in USA, 10 km (6 miles) away.
- Third is North Perry (Hollywood) Airport (HWO) in USA, 21 km (13 miles) away.
- Boca Raton Airport (BCT) in USA is 26 km (16 miles) away.
- Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street and is 32 km (20 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fort Lauderdale 14th Street, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Fort Lauderdale 14th Street sea temperature, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street photographs, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Fort Lauderdale 14th Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.