Fort Lauderdale 14th Street Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind WNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.7 °C
Fort Lauderdale 14th Street in South Floridais a beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the west northwest. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the east. The beach break provides left and right handers. Good surf at all stages of the tide. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Take care of - Rips / undertow - Localism - Sharks.
For Bahia Mar Yacht Club, Fort Lauderdale, Florida, 4 km from Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-PVGF1, 6 km from Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.
|moderate winds from the SE|
Overall Fort Lauderdale 14th Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
This image illustrates the variation of swells directed at Fort Lauderdale 14th Street ... (show all text)
The graph describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direc... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fort Lauderdale 14th Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fort Lauderdale 14th Street
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break6 mi
- Second closest break11 mi
- Third closest break12 mi
- Fourth closest break13 mi
- Fifth closest break14 mi
Tide stations nearest to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:
- Closest tide stationBahia Mar Yacht Club, Fort Lauderdale2 mi
- Second closest tide stationAndrews Avenue bridge, New River, Fort Lauderdale3 mi
- Third closest tide stationLauderdale by the Sea, Anglin Fishing Pier3 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMayan Lake, Fort Lauderdale3 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationPort Everglades, Turning Basin, Fort Lauderdale4 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)634 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)643 mi
- Third closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)643 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)643 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)676 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Fort Lauderdale 14th Street:
- Closest city locationSunrise (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationFort Lauderdale (United States)2 mi
- Third closest city locationOakland Park (United States)2 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPompano Beach (United States)6 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDania Beach (United States)7 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fort Lauderdale 14th Street, Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Fort Lauderdale 14th Street sea temperature, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street photographs, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fort Lauderdale 14th Street webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Fort Lauderdale 14th Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fort Lauderdale 14th Street.