Focene or Baraonda Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 24.4 °C
Focene on the West Coast is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here.
For Fiumicino, 3 km from Focene or Baraonda.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Rome/Fiumicino Airport, 1 km from Focene or Baraonda.
|light winds from the E.(Wind varies from 050 to 130 degs)|
Dry and partly cloudy
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Focene or Baraonda
Visitor Reviews of Focene or Baraonda
Tide stations nearest to Focene or Baraonda:
- Closest tide stationFiumicino2 mi
- Second closest tide stationLido di Roma6 mi
- Third closest tide stationArdea20 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSanta Marinella25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLavinio28 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Focene or Baraonda:
- Closest ski areaSubiaco Monte Livata (Italy)49 mi
- Second closest ski areaCampo-Catino (Italy)58 mi
- Third closest ski areaTerminillo (Italy)62 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCampo Felice-Rocca di Cambio (Italy)67 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaOvindoli (Italy)71 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Focene or Baraonda:
- Closest city locationLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (Italy)1 mi
- Second closest city locationFiumicino (Italy)2 mi
- Third closest city locationLido di Roma (Italy)6 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLadispoli (Italy)13 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCerveteri (Italy)15 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Focene or Baraonda is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Focene or Baraonda is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 143 km (89 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Focene or Baraonda and is 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Focene or Baraonda, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Focene or Baraonda sea temperature, Focene or Baraonda photographs, Focene or Baraonda detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Focene or Baraonda webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Focene or Baraonda tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Focene or Baraonda.