Focene or Baraonda Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.4 °C
Focene on the West Coast is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. The best wind direction is from the southeast. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave direction is from the southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Focene or Baraonda
- The closest passenger airport to Focene or Baraonda is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Focene or Baraonda is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 64 km (40 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 143 km (89 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Focene or Baraonda and is 147 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Focene or Baraonda, West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Focene or Baraonda sea temperature, Focene or Baraonda photographs, Focene or Baraonda detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Focene or Baraonda webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Focene or Baraonda tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Focene or Baraonda.