Florence-North Jetty Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(South Oregon, USA)
Florence-North Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.9 °C
Florence-North Jetty in Oregon_South is an exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Summer offers the optimum conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. It's sometimes crowded here. Watch out for rips and sharks.
At Entrance, Siuslaw River, Oregon (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Florence, 1 km from Florence-North Jetty.
At Stonewall Banks Buoy, 47 miles from Florence-North Jetty.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||14||8||12||8|
Overall Florence-North Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture describes the combination of swells directed at Florence-North Jetty over ... (show all text)
The figure shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions th... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Florence-North Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Oregon South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Florence-North Jetty
Visitor Reviews of Florence-North Jetty
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Florence-North Jetty:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break20 mi
- Third closest break24 mi
- Fourth closest break40 mi
- Fifth closest break42 mi
Tide stations nearest to Florence-North Jetty:
- Closest tide stationEntrance, Siuslaw River0 mi
- Second closest tide stationFlorence, Siuslaw River4 mi
- Third closest tide stationGardiner, Umpqua River20 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationReedsport, Umpqua River22 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationEntrance, Umpqua River24 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Florence-North Jetty:
- Closest ski areaWillamette Pass (United States)109 mi
- Second closest ski areaHoodoo Ski Area (United States)116 mi
- Third closest ski areaMt Bachelor (United States)122 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMt Hood Ski Bowl (United States)146 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaTimberline (United States)150 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Florence-North Jetty:
- Closest city locationEugene (United States)53 mi
- Second closest city locationSpringfield (United States)55 mi
- Third closest city locationCorvallis (United States)57 mi
- Fourth closest city locationAlbany (United States)67 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSalem (United States)86 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Florence-North Jetty is Mc Minnville Muni (Mackminnville) Airport (MMV) in USA, which is 153 km (95 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Florence-North Jetty is Portland International Airport (PDX), also in USA, 213 km (132 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Florence-North Jetty, Oregon South. Use the tab navigation above to view Florence-North Jetty sea temperature, Florence-North Jetty photographs, Florence-North Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Florence-North Jetty webcams, current wind from Oregon South live weather stations and Florence-North Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Florence-North Jetty.