Flagler Pier Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(North Florida, USA)
Flagler Pier Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.3 °C
Flagler Pier in North Florida is an exposed beach/Pier break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Likely to be crowded if working. Watch out for rips, man-made danger (buoys etc...) and locals.
For Ormond Beach, Halifax River, Florida, 3 km from Flagler Pier.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Ormand Beach Airport, 7 km from Flagler Pier.
|light winds from the E|
Dry and partly cloudy
Overall Flagler Pier Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Flagler Pier through an average ... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Flagler Pier surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Flagler Pier
Visitor Reviews of Flagler Pier
Tide stations nearest to Flagler Pier:
- Closest tide stationOrmond Beach, Halifax River2 mi
- Second closest tide stationOrmond-by-the-Sea3 mi
- Third closest tide stationHolly Hill4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationDaytona Beach (Ocean)6 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSouth Daytona10 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Flagler Pier:
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)411 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)417 mi
- Third closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)417 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)418 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)449 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Flagler Pier:
- Closest city locationOrmond Beach (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationDaytona Beach (United States)7 mi
- Third closest city locationPort Orange (United States)12 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPalm Coast (United States)22 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDeltona (United States)31 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Flagler Pier is Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL) in USA, 89 km (55 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Flagler Pier is Orlando International Airport (MCO), also in USA, 101 km (63 miles) away.
- Third is Jacksonville Nas Airport (NIP) in USA, 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA is 127 km (79 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Flagler Pier and is 127 km (79 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Flagler Pier, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Flagler Pier sea temperature, Flagler Pier photographs, Flagler Pier detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Flagler Pier webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Flagler Pier tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Flagler Pier.