Flagler Avenue Spot ID
Photo credit: Rey Villa
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell NNE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.8 °C
Flagler Avenue in North Florida is an exposed beach/Jetty break that is usually a safe bet and works all around the year. Offshore winds blow from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the north northeast. The beach breaks favour lefts. Best around mid tide when the tide is rising. Often Crowded. Hazards include rips, sharks,jellyfish,pollution.
Overall Flagler Avenue Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Flagler Avenue through a typ... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Flagler Avenue surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - North surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Flagler Avenue
Tide stations nearest to Flagler Avenue:
- Closest tide station2 mi
- Second closest tide station3 mi
- Third closest tide station3 mi
- Fourth closest tide station5 mi
- Fifth closest tide station9 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Flagler Avenue is Executive (Orlando) Airport (ORL) in USA, 69 km (43 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Flagler Avenue is Orlando International Airport (MCO), also in USA, 79 km (49 miles) away.
- Third is Patrick Afb (Coco Beach) Airport (COF) in USA, 92 km (57 miles) away.
- Melbourne International Airport (MLB) in USA is 106 km (66 miles) away.
- Gainesville Rgnl Airport (GNV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Flagler Avenue and is 153 km (95 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Flagler Avenue, Florida - North. Use the tab navigation above to view Flagler Avenue sea temperature, Flagler Avenue photographs, Flagler Avenue detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Flagler Avenue webcams, current wind from Florida - North live weather stations and Flagler Avenue tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Flagler Avenue.