57th Street Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(New Jersey, USA)
57th Street Spot ID
Photo credit: Ray J
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.8 °C
57th Street in New Jerseyis a sandbar break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southeast. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Beware of .
For Middle Thorofare, Ocean Drive bridge, New Jersey, 1 km from 57th Street.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Somers Point, 11 km from 57th Street.
|light winds from the SW|
Overall 57th Street Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image shows the combination of swells directed at 57th Street through a typical Ma... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single 57th Street surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to New Jersey surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of 57th Street
Visitor Reviews of 57th Street
Tide stations nearest to 57th Street:
- Closest tide stationMiddle Thorofare, Ocean Drive bridge1 mi
- Second closest tide stationStrathmere, Strathmere Bay2 mi
- Third closest tide stationBeesleys Point4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCedar Swamp Creek, Tuckahoe River5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationLudlam Bay, west side5 mi
Ski Resorts closest to 57th Street:
- Closest ski areaSpring Mountain Ski Area (United States)88 mi
- Second closest ski areaBear Creek Ski Area (United States)103 mi
- Third closest ski areaBlue Marsh (United States)109 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBlue Mountain Ski Area (United States)121 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaShawnee Mt (United States)127 mi
Town and city forecasts close to 57th Street:
- Closest city locationAtlantic City (United States)15 mi
- Second closest city locationAtlantic City International Airport (United States)17 mi
- Third closest city locationMillville (United States)25 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSouth Vineland (United States)26 mi
- Fifth closest city locationVineland (United States)28 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for 57th Street, New Jersey. Use the tab navigation above to view 57th Street sea temperature, 57th Street photographs, 57th Street detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, 57th Street webcams, current wind from New Jersey live weather stations and 57th Street tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around 57th Street.