Fifth Street (Miami) Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(South Florida, USA)
Fifth Street (Miami) Spot ID
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell NNE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.1 °C
Fifth Street (Miami) in South Florida is a sheltered beach and reef break that does not work very often with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the west. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the north northeast. The beach breaks consists of lefts as well as reef breaks offering better lefts than rights.. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. It's often crowded here. Beware of rips, obstacles, locals, pollution and sharks.
For Miami Beach (city pier), Florida, 1 km from Fifth Street (Miami).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-VAKF1, 6 km from Fifth Street (Miami).
|light winds from the ENE|
Overall Fifth Street (Miami) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The figure describes the combination of swells directed at Fifth Street (Miami) through... (show all text)
This chart shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions ov... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fifth Street (Miami) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Florida - South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fifth Street (Miami)
Visitor Reviews of Fifth Street (Miami)
Tide stations nearest to Fifth Street (Miami):
- Closest tide stationMiami Beach (city pier)1 mi
- Second closest tide stationMiami, Causeway (east end)1 mi
- Third closest tide stationMiami Harbor Entrance1 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationGovernment Cut, Miami Harbor Entrance1 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDodge Island, Fishermans Channel2 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Fifth Street (Miami):
- Closest ski areaCloudmont (United States)657 mi
- Second closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)666 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)667 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)667 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCataloochee (United States)700 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Fifth Street (Miami):
- Closest city locationMiami Beach (United States)1 mi
- Second closest city locationNorth Miami (United States)8 mi
- Third closest city locationWest Little River (United States)9 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCoral Gables (United States)9 mi
- Fifth closest city locationGolden Glades (United States)10 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Fifth Street (Miami) is Miami International Airport (MIA) in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fifth Street (Miami) is Opa Locka (Miami) Airport (OPF), also in USA, 20 km (12 miles) away.
- Third is North Perry (Hollywood) Airport (HWO) in USA, 27 km (17 miles) away.
- Fort Lauderdale Hollywood International Airport (FLL) in USA is 33 km (20 miles) away.
- Kendall Tamiami Executive (Kendall-tamiami) Airport (TMB), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fifth Street (Miami) and is 34 km (21 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fifth Street (Miami), Florida - South. Use the tab navigation above to view Fifth Street (Miami) sea temperature, Fifth Street (Miami) photographs, Fifth Street (Miami) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fifth Street (Miami) webcams, current wind from Florida - South live weather stations and Fifth Street (Miami) tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fifth Street (Miami).