Fenwick Spot ID
Best: Swell SSE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.9 °C
Fenwick in Delaware is an exposed beach/Jetty break that has reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the west. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Best around low tide when the tide is rising. Rarely crowded here. Dangerous rips are a hazard of surfing here.
Overall Fenwick Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This image shows the combination of swells directed at Fenwick over a normal January, b... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Fenwick surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Delaware surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fenwick
- The closest passenger airport to Fenwick is Salisbury Ocean City Wicomico Rgnl Airport (SBY) in USA, 43 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fenwick is Cape May Co (Wildwood) Airport (WWD), also in USA, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- Third is Wallops Flight Facility Airport (WAL) in USA, 70 km (43 miles) away.
- Dover Afb Airport (DOV) in USA is 81 km (50 miles) away.
- Millville Muni Airport (MIV), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Fenwick and is 99 km (61 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fenwick, Delaware. Use the tab navigation above to view Fenwick sea temperature, Fenwick photographs, Fenwick detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fenwick webcams, current wind from Delaware live weather stations and Fenwick tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fenwick.