Fano Sassonia Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.0 °C
Fano Sassonia in Adriatic - Italy is an exposed beach break that only works once in a while. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the southwest with some shelter here from south southwest winds. Waves more likely to be from local windswells than distant groundswells and the ideal wave angle is from the east southeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A fairly popluar wave that can sometimes get crowded Beware of .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Adriatic surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Fano Sassonia
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Fano Sassonia:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break10 mi
- Third closest break18 mi
- Fourth closest break21 mi
- Fifth closest break27 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Fano Sassonia is Rimini Airport (RMI) in Italy, 39 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Fano Sassonia is Forli Airport (FRL), also in Italy, 86 km (53 miles) away.
- Third is Perugia Airport (PEG) in Italy, 93 km (58 miles) away.
- Pula Airport (PUY) in Croatia is 136 km (84 miles) away.
- Peretola (Firenze) Airport (FLR) in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Fano Sassonia and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Fano Sassonia, Adriatic. Use the tab navigation above to view Fano Sassonia sea temperature, Fano Sassonia photographs, Fano Sassonia detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Fano Sassonia webcams, current wind from Adriatic live weather stations and Fano Sassonia tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Fano Sassonia.