Falmouth - Swanpool Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.5 °C
Falmouth - Swanpool in South Cornwall is a fairly exposed beach break that has reasonably consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Often Crowded.
For Falmouth, England, 2 km from Falmouth - Swanpool.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Culdrose (navy base), 14 km from Falmouth - Swanpool.
|light winds from the W|
Fog, sky visible, becoming thicker
Overall Falmouth - Swanpool Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart describes the range of swells directed at Falmouth - Swanpool through an ave... (show all text)
This image shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Falmouth - Swanpool surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Cornwall (South) surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Falmouth - Swanpool
Tide stations nearest to Falmouth - Swanpool:
- Closest tide stationFalmouth1 mi
- Second closest tide stationPenryn1 mi
- Third closest tide stationTruro9 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationHayle16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSt Ives19 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Falmouth - Swanpool:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre286 mi
- Second closest ski areaRaise317 mi
- Third closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club337 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaHarwood Common338 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaYad Moss338 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Falmouth - Swanpool:
- Closest city locationPlymouth44 mi
- Second closest city locationPaignton70 mi
- Third closest city locationNewton Abbot71 mi
- Fourth closest city locationTorquay73 mi
- Fifth closest city locationExeter78 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Falmouth - Swanpool is St Mawgan (Newquai) Airport (NQY) in England, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Falmouth - Swanpool is Plymouth Airport (PLH), also in England, 76 km (47 miles) away.
- Third is Exeter Airport (EXT) in England, 135 km (84 miles) away.
- Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales is 178 km (111 miles) away.
- Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales is the fifth nearest airport to Falmouth - Swanpool and is 186 km (116 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Falmouth - Swanpool, Cornwall (South). Use the tab navigation above to view Falmouth - Swanpool sea temperature, Falmouth - Swanpool photographs, Falmouth - Swanpool detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Falmouth - Swanpool webcams, current wind from Cornwall (South) live weather stations and Falmouth - Swanpool tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Falmouth - Swanpool.