Ewa Beach Park Spot ID
Photo credit: Sebastian Durand
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SSE | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.5 °C
Ewa Beach Park in Oahu is an exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the north northwest. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the ideal swell direction is from the south southeast. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. It's sometimes crowded here. Watch out for rocks.
Overall Ewa Beach Park Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The graph illustrates the variation of swells directed at Ewa Beach Park through an ave... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differen... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ewa Beach Park surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to HAW - Oahu surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ewa Beach Park
Visitor Reviews of Ewa Beach Park
“Good surfing for groms as myself. Can catch some good barrels if you go to Graveyards which is in the Iroquois Point area in Groin 2. Grave yards is where the barrels are but watch out there are shipwrecks. Need a pass to get in the winds are usually terrible and ruin the surf but in the summer there are no wind so it is worth it to wipe out and this place is mostly tide dependent.”
Kepakiano Durand from UNITED STATES - 16 Aug 2013
Tide stations nearest to Ewa Beach Park:
- Closest tide station1 mi
- Second closest tide station2 mi
- Third closest tide station5 mi
- Fourth closest tide station5 mi
- Fifth closest tide station7 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ewa Beach Park is Honolulu International Airport (HNL) in Usa Oahu Isl., 7 km (4 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ewa Beach Park is Kaneohe Bay Mcaf Airport (NGF), also in Usa Oahu Isl., 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Third is Dillingham Airport (HDH) in Usa Oahu Isl., 37 km (23 miles) away.
- Molokai Airport (MKK) in Usa Molokai Isl. is 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Lanai Airport (LNY) in Usa Lanai Isl. is the fifth nearest airport to Ewa Beach Park and is 123 km (76 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ewa Beach Park, HAW - Oahu. Use the tab navigation above to view Ewa Beach Park sea temperature, Ewa Beach Park photographs, Ewa Beach Park detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ewa Beach Park webcams, current wind from HAW - Oahu live weather stations and Ewa Beach Park tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ewa Beach Park.