Ervika Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(South and West Norway)
Ervika Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 7.7 °C
Ervika in South and West Norway is an exposed point break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. The point breaks favour rights. Best around low tide. Rarely crowded here. Be careful when surfing close to the submerged wreck.
Overall Ervika Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The rose diagram illustrates the variation of swells directed at Ervika over a normal M... (show all text)
This picture describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ervika surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to South and West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ervika
Visitor Reviews of Ervika
Tide stations nearest to Ervika:
- Closest tide stationUlsteinvik27 mi
- Second closest tide stationVolda32 mi
- Third closest tide stationOrsta33 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAlesund40 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFloro40 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ervika:
- Closest ski areaOrsta SkiSenter (Norway)32 mi
- Second closest ski areaStrynefjellet (Norway)73 mi
- Third closest ski areaHodlekve Skisenter (Norway)86 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBjorli (Norway)100 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaGaldhoppigen Summer Ski Center (Norway)111 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ervika:
- Closest city locationAlesund (Norway)40 mi
- Second closest city locationBergen (Norway)124 mi
- Third closest city locationBergen / Flesland (Norway)129 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHaugesund (Norway)190 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTrondheim (Norway)193 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ervika is Floro Airport (FRO) in Norway, 65 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ervika is Vigra (Alesund) Airport (AES), also in Norway, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Aro (Molde) Airport (MOL) in Norway, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Sogndal Haukasen Airport (SOG) in Norway is 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Kristiansund Kvernberget Airport (KSU), also in Norway is the fifth nearest airport to Ervika and is 174 km (108 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ervika, South and West. Use the tab navigation above to view Ervika sea temperature, Ervika photographs, Ervika detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ervika webcams, current wind from South and West live weather stations and Ervika tide predictions. The Norway swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Norway and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Norway wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ervika.