Ervika Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 5.2 °C
Ervika in South and West Norway is an exposed point break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds are from the southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest. Waves at the point are mainly rights. Best around low tide. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. There is a risk of hitting the sumberged part of a wreck, so take care.
Overall Ervika Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in February
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at Ervika over a normal February.... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ervika surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to South and West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ervika
- The closest passenger airport to Ervika is Floro Airport (FRO) in Norway, 65 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ervika is Vigra (Alesund) Airport (AES), also in Norway, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Aro (Molde) Airport (MOL) in Norway, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Sogndal Haukasen Airport (SOG) in Norway is 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Kristiansund Kvernberget Airport (KSU), also in Norway is the fifth nearest airport to Ervika and is 174 km (108 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ervika, South and West. Use the tab navigation above to view Ervika sea temperature, Ervika photographs, Ervika detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ervika webcams, current wind from South and West live weather stations and Ervika tide predictions. The Norway swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Norway and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Norway wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ervika.