Ervika Spot ID
Best: Swell NW | Wind SE
Sea Temperature Today is: 9.0 °C
Ervika in South and West Norway is an exposed point break that usually has waves and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the southeast with some shelter here from north winds. Groundswells more frequent than windswells and the ideal swell direction is from the northwest. The point break offers mainly right hand waves. Best around low tide. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Watch out for the wreck, especially the submerged parts.
Overall Ervika Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Ervika through an average Ju... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Ervika surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to South and West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Ervika
Tide stations nearest to Ervika:
- Closest tide stationUlsteinvik27 mi
- Second closest tide stationVolda32 mi
- Third closest tide stationOrsta33 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationAlesund40 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationFloro40 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Ervika:
- Closest ski areaOrsta SkiSenter32 mi
- Second closest ski areaStrynefjellet73 mi
- Third closest ski areaHodlekve Skisenter86 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMyrkdalen96 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBjorli100 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Ervika:
- Closest city locationAlesund40 mi
- Second closest city locationBergen124 mi
- Third closest city locationBergen / Flesland129 mi
- Fourth closest city locationHaugesund190 mi
- Fifth closest city locationTrondheim193 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Ervika is Floro Airport (FRO) in Norway, 65 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Ervika is Vigra (Alesund) Airport (AES), also in Norway, 68 km (42 miles) away.
- Third is Aro (Molde) Airport (MOL) in Norway, 128 km (80 miles) away.
- Sogndal Haukasen Airport (SOG) in Norway is 155 km (96 miles) away.
- Kristiansund Kvernberget Airport (KSU), also in Norway is the fifth nearest airport to Ervika and is 174 km (108 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Ervika, South and West. Use the tab navigation above to view Ervika sea temperature, Ervika photographs, Ervika detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Ervika webcams, current wind from South and West live weather stations and Ervika tide predictions. The Norway swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Norway and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Norway wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Ervika.