Empuriabrava Spot ID
Best: Swell SE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.3 °C
Empuriabrava in Catalunia is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Offshore winds blow from the northwest. Most of the surf comes fis in the form of windswells and the best wave direction is from the southeast. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Hazards include .
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Empuriabrava
- The closest passenger airport to Empuriabrava is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO) in Spain, 50 km (31 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Empuriabrava is Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France, 59 km (37 miles) away.
- Third is Vias (Beziers) Airport (BZR) in France, 121 km (75 miles) away.
- Salvaza (Carcassonne) Airport (CCF) in France is 127 km (79 miles) away.
- Barcelona Airport (BCN) in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Empuriabrava and is 138 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Empuriabrava, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Empuriabrava sea temperature, Empuriabrava photographs, Empuriabrava detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Empuriabrava webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Empuriabrava tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Empuriabrava.