Emery s Left Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 18.4 °C
Emery s Left in San Diego Countyis a reef break that is often working. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the east. Clean groundswells prevail and the best swell direction is from the west. Beware of - Rocks - Localism.
For La Jolla, Scripps Pier, California, 5 km from Emery s Left.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-46254, 5 km from Emery s Left.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 50 miles from Emery s Left.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||11||11||10||11|
Overall Emery s Left Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image describes the variation of swells directed at Emery s Left through an averag... (show all text)
The graph shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different direction... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Emery s Left surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Diego County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Emery s Left
- The closest passenger airport to Emery s Left is Miramar Mcas Airport (NKX) in USA, 14 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Emery s Left is San Diego International Lindbergh Fld Airport (SAN), also in USA, 14 km (9 miles) away.
- Third is North Island Nas (San Diego) Airport (NZY) in USA, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- General Abelardo L Rodriguez International (Tijuana) Airport (TIJ) in Mexico is 43 km (27 miles) away.
- John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Emery s Left and is 109 km (68 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Emery s Left, CAL - San Diego County. Use the tab navigation above to view Emery s Left sea temperature, Emery s Left photographs, Emery s Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Emery s Left webcams, current wind from CAL - San Diego County live weather stations and Emery s Left tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Emery s Left.