Emery s Left Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(San Diego County, USA)
Emery s Left Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 17.9 °C
Emery s Left in San Diego Countyis a reef break that is often working. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west. Watch out for - Rocks - Localism.
For La Jolla, Scripps Pier, California, 5 km from Emery s Left.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-46254, 5 km from Emery s Left.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 50 miles from Emery s Left.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||6||6||6|
Overall Emery s Left Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This image shows the variation of swells directed at Emery s Left through an average Ma... (show all text)
The graph illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Emery s Left surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Diego County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Emery s Left
Visitor Reviews of Emery s Left
Tide stations nearest to Emery s Left:
- Closest tide stationLa Jolla, Scripps Pier3 mi
- Second closest tide stationCrown Point, Mission Bay4 mi
- Third closest tide stationQuivira Basin, Mission Bay5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Diego, Quarantine Station9 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Diego10 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Emery s Left:
- Closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)97 mi
- Second closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)98 mi
- Third closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)99 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)99 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaBear Mountain (United States)105 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Emery s Left:
- Closest city locationSan Diego (United States)6 mi
- Second closest city locationEncinitas (United States)14 mi
- Third closest city locationNational City (United States)15 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLa Mesa (United States)16 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPoway (United States)17 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Emery s Left, CAL - San Diego County. Use the tab navigation above to view Emery s Left sea temperature, Emery s Left photographs, Emery s Left detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Emery s Left webcams, current wind from CAL - San Diego County live weather stations and Emery s Left tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Emery s Left.