El 29 A Dimas Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
El 29 A Dimas Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.3 °C
El 29 A Dimas in Sinaloa is an exposed beach break that is often working. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Offshore winds blow from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Watch out for rocks.
Overall El 29 A Dimas Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at El 29 A Dimas through an avera... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single El 29 A Dimas surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sinaloa surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El 29 A Dimas
Visitor Reviews of El 29 A Dimas
Tide stations nearest to El 29 A Dimas:
- Closest tide stationMazatlan32 mi
- Second closest tide stationIsla del Bosque80 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Reforma134 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Blas170 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Jose del Cabo193 mi
Ski Resorts closest to El 29 A Dimas:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)662 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)676 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)739 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)804 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)836 mi
Town and city forecasts close to El 29 A Dimas:
- Closest city locationMazatlan (Mexico)32 mi
- Second closest city locationEscuinapa de Hidalgo (Mexico)76 mi
- Third closest city locationCuliacan (Mexico)96 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNavolato (Mexico)103 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDurango (Mexico)132 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to El 29 A Dimas is General Rafael Buelna International (Mazatlan) Airport (MZT) in Mexico, which is 64 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to El 29 A Dimas is Culiacan International Airport (CUL), also in Mexico, 154 km (96 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El 29 A Dimas, Sinaloa. Use the tab navigation above to view El 29 A Dimas sea temperature, El 29 A Dimas photographs, El 29 A Dimas detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El 29 A Dimas webcams, current wind from Sinaloa live weather stations and El 29 A Dimas tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El 29 A Dimas.