El Segundo Beach Jetty Surf Forecast and Surf Reports
(Los Angeles County, USA)
El Segundo Beach Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.4 °C
El Segundo Beach Jetty in Los Angeles Countyis a breakwater break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the best conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Take care of Man-made danger (buoys etc..) and pollution.
For El Segundo, Santa Monica Bay, California, 1 km from El Segundo Beach Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Manhattan Beach, 2 km from El Segundo Beach Jetty.
At Santa Monica Basin Buoy, 39 miles from El Segundo Beach Jetty.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||14||14||14||14|
Overall El Segundo Beach Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in May
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at El Segundo Beach Jetty over ... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single El Segundo Beach Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El Segundo Beach Jetty
Visitor Reviews of El Segundo Beach Jetty
Tide stations nearest to El Segundo Beach Jetty:
- Closest tide stationEl Segundo, Santa Monica Bay1 mi
- Second closest tide stationManhattan Beach2 mi
- Third closest tide stationKing Harbor, Santa Monica Bay5 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMarina del Rey5 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSanta Monica8 mi
Ski Resorts closest to El Segundo Beach Jetty:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)46 mi
- Second closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)53 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Ski Area (United States)54 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)83 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)91 mi
Town and city forecasts close to El Segundo Beach Jetty:
- Closest city locationManhattan Beach (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationLos Angeles International Airport (United States)2 mi
- Third closest city locationHawthorne (United States)4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationLawndale (United States)4 mi
- Fifth closest city locationInglewood (United States)5 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Segundo Beach Jetty, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view El Segundo Beach Jetty sea temperature, El Segundo Beach Jetty photographs, El Segundo Beach Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Segundo Beach Jetty webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and El Segundo Beach Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Segundo Beach Jetty.