El Segundo Beach Jetty Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.4 °C
El Segundo Beach Jetty in Los Angeles Countyis a breakwater break that has fairly consistent surf. Summer offers the favoured conditions for surfing. Ideal winds are from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. Relatively few surfers here, even on good days. Take care of Man-made danger (buoys etc..) and pollution.
For El Segundo, Santa Monica Bay, California, 1 km from El Segundo Beach Jetty.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Manhattan Beach, 2 km from El Segundo Beach Jetty.
Overall El Segundo Beach Jetty Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
This image describes the combination of swells directed at El Segundo Beach Jetty throu... (show all text)
The graph shows how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directions thr... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single El Segundo Beach Jetty surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - LA County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El Segundo Beach Jetty
- The closest passenger airport to El Segundo Beach Jetty is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) in USA, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to El Segundo Beach Jetty is Jack Northrop Fld Hawthorne Muni Airport (HHR), also in USA, 9 km (6 miles) away.
- Third is Long Beach Airport (LGB) in USA, 28 km (17 miles) away.
- Burbank Glendale Pasadena Airport (BUR) in USA is 33 km (20 miles) away.
- John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to El Segundo Beach Jetty and is 58 km (36 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Segundo Beach Jetty, CAL - LA County. Use the tab navigation above to view El Segundo Beach Jetty sea temperature, El Segundo Beach Jetty photographs, El Segundo Beach Jetty detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Segundo Beach Jetty webcams, current wind from CAL - LA County live weather stations and El Segundo Beach Jetty tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Segundo Beach Jetty.