El Perello Spot ID
Photo credit: Jorge
Best: Swell E | Wind WSW
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.1 °C
El Perello in Valencia is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf. Summer in particular tends to be flat. Works best in offshore winds from the west southwest. Light onshore winds ruin the qulaity The best swell direction is from the east. The beach breaks favour lefts. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Watch out for dangerous rips.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Valencia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El Perello
- The closest passenger airport to El Perello is Valencia Airport (VLC) in Spain, 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to El Perello is Alicante Airport (ALC), also in Spain, 113 km (70 miles) away.
- Third is Ibiza Airport (IBZ) in Spain, 149 km (93 miles) away.
- Murcia San Javier Airport (MJV) in Spain is 173 km (107 miles) away.
- Reus Airport (REU), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to El Perello and is 241 km (150 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Perello, Valencia. Use the tab navigation above to view El Perello sea temperature, El Perello photographs, El Perello detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Perello webcams, current wind from Valencia live weather stations and El Perello tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Perello.