El Lloret Spot ID
Best: Swell NNW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.3 °C
El Lloret in Gran Canaria is a fairly exposed reef break that has consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds blow from the south. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the optimum swell angle is from the north northwest.. Good surf at all stages of the tide. Often Crowded. Hazards include rocks / crowds.
Overall El Lloret Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at El Lloret through a typical ... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single El Lloret surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Gran Canaria surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of El Lloret
- The closest passenger airport to El Lloret is Gran Canaria Airport (LPA) in Canary Islands, 24 km (15 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to El Lloret is Tenerife Norte Airport (TFN), also in Canary Islands, 94 km (58 miles) away.
- Third is Tenerife Sur Airport (TFS) in Canary Islands, 108 km (67 miles) away.
- Fuerteventura Airport (FUE) in Canary Islands is 162 km (101 miles) away.
- Lanzarote (Lanzerote) Airport (ACE), also in Canary Islands is the fifth nearest airport to El Lloret and is 204 km (127 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for El Lloret, Gran Canaria. Use the tab navigation above to view El Lloret sea temperature, El Lloret photographs, El Lloret detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, El Lloret webcams, current wind from Gran Canaria live weather stations and El Lloret tide predictions. The Spain (Africa) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Africa) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Africa) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around El Lloret.