Egypt Beach Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind W
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.4 °C
Egypt Beach in Massachusetts is an exposed beach break that has consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Ideal winds are from the west. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northeast. Waves at the beach break both left and right. When the surf is up, it can get quite busy in the water. Watch out for rips and pollution.
For Scituate, Massachusetts, 1 km from Egypt Beach.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Scituate, 5 km from Egypt Beach.
At Boston Buoy, 11 miles from Egypt Beach.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||4||4||4||7|
Overall Egypt Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Egypt Beach through a typical ... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Egypt Beach surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Massachusetts surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Egypt Beach
Tide stations nearest to Egypt Beach:
- Closest tide stationScituate1 mi
- Second closest tide stationDamons Point, North River3 mi
- Third closest tide stationCohasset Harbor (White Head)4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationMarshfield8 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationNantasket Beach, Weir River9 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Egypt Beach:
- Closest ski areaBlue Hills21 mi
- Second closest ski areaBradford Ski Area39 mi
- Third closest ski areaNashoba Valley40 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSki Ward Ski Area50 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaWachusett Mountain Ski Area63 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Egypt Beach:
- Closest city locationWeymouth12 mi
- Second closest city locationBraintree15 mi
- Third closest city locationQuincy15 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRandolph17 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBrockton18 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Egypt Beach is General Edward Lawrence Logan International (Boston) Airport (BOS) in USA, 30 km (19 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Egypt Beach is Laurence G Hanscom Fld (Bedford) Airport (BED), also in USA, 56 km (35 miles) away.
- Third is Otis Angb (Falmouth) Airport (FMH) in USA, 63 km (39 miles) away.
- North Central State (Smithfield) Airport (SFZ) in USA is 72 km (45 miles) away.
- Theodore Francis Green State (Providence) Airport (PVD), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Egypt Beach and is 80 km (50 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Egypt Beach, Massachusetts. Use the tab navigation above to view Egypt Beach sea temperature, Egypt Beach photographs, Egypt Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Egypt Beach webcams, current wind from Massachusetts live weather stations and Egypt Beach tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Egypt Beach.