Easter Reef Spot ID
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.4 °C
Easter Reef in Far West Coast is an exposed reef/bombora break that has inconsistent surf. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds blow from the north northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the south southwest. A reef breaks right. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of rips and sharks.
Overall Easter Reef Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The graph shows the variation of swells directed at Easter Reef over a normal April. It... (show all text)
The rose diagram illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from differ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Easter Reef surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to VIC - Far West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Easter Reef
- The closest passenger airport to Easter Reef is Avalon Airport (AVV) in Australia, 141 km (88 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Easter Reef is Melbourne International Airport (MEL), also in Australia, 191 km (119 miles) away.
- Third is Melbourne Essendon Airport (MEB) in Australia, 192 km (119 miles) away.
- Melbourne Moorabbin Airport (MBW) in Australia is 195 km (121 miles) away.
- Albury Airport (ABX), also in Australia is the fifth nearest airport to Easter Reef and is 449 km (279 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Easter Reef, VIC - Far West. Use the tab navigation above to view Easter Reef sea temperature, Easter Reef photographs, Easter Reef detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Easter Reef webcams, current wind from VIC - Far West live weather stations and Easter Reef tide predictions. The Australia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Australia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Australia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Easter Reef.