Dumpers Spot ID
Photo credit: Eric De Arriba Diaz
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.7 °C
Dumpers in Bocas del Torro is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the ideal wave angle is from the northeast. There is a left hand reef break. Rarely crowded here. Beware of rips, rocks,reef etc.
Overall Dumpers Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph describes the variation of swells directed at Dumpers over a normal July and ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Dumpers surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Bocas del Toro surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Dumpers
Ski Resorts closest to Dumpers:
- The closest passenger airport to Dumpers is Bocas Del Toro Airport (BOC) in Panama, 5 km (3 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Dumpers is Cap Manuel Nino International (Changuinola) Airport (CHX), also in Panama, 32 km (20 miles) away.
- Third is Limon International Airport (LIO) in Costa Rica, 107 km (66 miles) away.
- Enrique Malek International (David) Airport (DAV) in Panama is 113 km (70 miles) away.
- Coto 47 Airport (OTR) in Costa Rica is the fifth nearest airport to Dumpers and is 119 km (74 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Dumpers, Bocas del Toro. Use the tab navigation above to view Dumpers sea temperature, Dumpers photographs, Dumpers detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Dumpers webcams, current wind from Bocas del Toro live weather stations and Dumpers tide predictions. The Panama swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Panama and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Panama wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Dumpers.