DuckPool Spot ID
Best: Swell W | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 15.8 °C
DuckPool in North Cornwall is an exposed beach break that has unreliable waves with no particular seasonal pattern. Offshore winds are from the east with some shelter here from north winds. Groundswells and windswells are equally likely and the best swell direction is from the west. The beach break offers mainly right hand waves. Best around low tide. It's sometimes crowded here. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Overall DuckPool Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart describes the variation of swells directed at DuckPool through an average Ju... (show all text)
This image shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single DuckPool surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Cornwall (North) surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of DuckPool
Tide stations nearest to DuckPool:
- Closest tide stationBude3 mi
- Second closest tide stationBideford18 mi
- Third closest tide stationBraunton22 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationWadebridge27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationIlfracombe30 mi
Ski Resorts closest to DuckPool:
- Closest ski areaAnother World Ski and Snowboard Centre230 mi
- Second closest ski areaRaise262 mi
- Third closest ski areaHarwood Common282 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaWeardale Ski Club282 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaYad Moss282 mi
Town and city forecasts close to DuckPool:
- Closest city locationBarnstaple25 mi
- Second closest city locationPlymouth39 mi
- Third closest city locationExeter47 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNewton Abbot48 mi
- Fifth closest city locationExmouth53 mi
- The closest passenger airport to DuckPool is St Mawgan (Newquai) Airport (NQY) in England, 57 km (35 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to DuckPool is Plymouth Airport (PLH), also in England, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- Third is Exeter Airport (EXT) in England, 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Swansea Airport (SWS) in Wales is 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Cardiff Airport (CWL), also in Wales is the fifth nearest airport to DuckPool and is 103 km (64 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for DuckPool, Cornwall (North). Use the tab navigation above to view DuckPool sea temperature, DuckPool photographs, DuckPool detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, DuckPool webcams, current wind from Cornwall (North) live weather stations and DuckPool tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around DuckPool.