Dimas Rivermouth Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind ENE
Sea Temperature Today is: 30.7 °C
Dimas Rivermouth in Sinaloa is an exposed beach break that has quite consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. The best wind direction is from the east northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves. It very rarely gets crowded here. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
Overall Dimas Rivermouth Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The graph describes the range of swells directed at Dimas Rivermouth through a typical ... (show all text)
The rose diagram shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Dimas Rivermouth surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sinaloa surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Dimas Rivermouth
Tide stations nearest to Dimas Rivermouth:
- Closest tide stationMazatlan37 mi
- Second closest tide stationIsla del Bosque85 mi
- Third closest tide stationLa Reforma129 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Blas175 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSan Jose del Cabo189 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Dimas Rivermouth:
- Closest ski areaMt Lemmon Ski Valley (United States)658 mi
- Second closest ski areaSki Apache (United States)673 mi
- Third closest ski areaSunrise Park Resort (United States)735 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSandia Peak (United States)801 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSki Santa Fe (United States)833 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Dimas Rivermouth:
- Closest city locationMazatlan37 mi
- Second closest city locationEscuinapa de Hidalgo82 mi
- Third closest city locationCuliacan92 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNavolato98 mi
- Fifth closest city locationDurango136 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Dimas Rivermouth is General Rafael Buelna International (Mazatlan) Airport (MZT) in Mexico, which is 73 km (45 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Dimas Rivermouth is Culiacan International Airport (CUL), also in Mexico, 145 km (90 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Dimas Rivermouth, Sinaloa. Use the tab navigation above to view Dimas Rivermouth sea temperature, Dimas Rivermouth photographs, Dimas Rivermouth detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Dimas Rivermouth webcams, current wind from Sinaloa live weather stations and Dimas Rivermouth tide predictions. The Mexico swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Mexico and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Mexico wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Dimas Rivermouth.