Desembocadura del Tordera Spot ID
Best: Swell ESE | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.3 °C
Desembocadura del Tordera in Catalunia is an exposed reef break that has inconsistent surf. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the northwest. Short period wind swells are the rule and the ideal wave angle is from the east southeast. Reef breaks provide lefts and rights. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Submerged rocks are a hazard.
For Blanes, 2 km from Desembocadura del Tordera.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Passeig Marina Blanes wx, 2 km from Desembocadura del Tordera.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Catalunia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Desembocadura del Tordera
Other Nearby Surf Breaks closest to Desembocadura del Tordera:(click location name for more details)
- Closest break1 mi
- Second closest break16 mi
- Third closest break17 mi
- Fourth closest break19 mi
- Fifth closest break22 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Desembocadura del Tordera is Girona (Gerona) Airport (GRO) in Spain, 28 km (17 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Desembocadura del Tordera is Barcelona Airport (BCN), also in Spain, 71 km (44 miles) away.
- Third is Rivesaltes (Perpignan) Airport (PGF) in France, 121 km (75 miles) away.
- Seo De Urgel Airport (LEU) in Spain is 137 km (85 miles) away.
- Reus Airport (REU), also in Spain is the fifth nearest airport to Desembocadura del Tordera and is 146 km (91 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Desembocadura del Tordera, Catalunia. Use the tab navigation above to view Desembocadura del Tordera sea temperature, Desembocadura del Tordera photographs, Desembocadura del Tordera detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Desembocadura del Tordera webcams, current wind from Catalunia live weather stations and Desembocadura del Tordera tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Desembocadura del Tordera.