Del Mar Jetties Spot ID
Photo credit: Zilon
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.6 °C
Del Mar Jetties in San Diego Countyis a beach break that has very reliable surf and works all around the year. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Watch out for - Rips / undertow - Private beach.
For Oceanside, 3 km from Del Mar Jetties.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At BUOY-46242, 3 km from Del Mar Jetties.
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 62 miles from Del Mar Jetties.
|Data Age||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr||1 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||6||15||6||5|
Overall Del Mar Jetties Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The rose diagram illustrates the combination of swells directed at Del Mar Jetties thro... (show all text)
This picture describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different directi... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Del Mar Jetties surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Diego County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Del Mar Jetties
Visitor Reviews of Del Mar Jetties
Tide stations nearest to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest tide stationOceanside2 mi
- Second closest tide stationCarlsbad5 mi
- Third closest tide stationSolana Beach17 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Clemente18 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDana Point24 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy (United States)70 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley (United States)72 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Summit (United States)76 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain (United States)76 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMountain High resort (United States)81 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest city locationOceanside (United States)2 mi
- Second closest city locationCarlsbad (United States)5 mi
- Third closest city locationVista (United States)9 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEncinitas (United States)14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFallbrook (United States)14 mi
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Del Mar Jetties, CAL - San Diego County. Use the tab navigation above to view Del Mar Jetties sea temperature, Del Mar Jetties photographs, Del Mar Jetties detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Del Mar Jetties webcams, current wind from CAL - San Diego County live weather stations and Del Mar Jetties tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Del Mar Jetties.