Del Mar Jetties Spot ID
Photo credit: Zilon
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell W | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.5 °C
Del Mar Jetties in San Diego Countyis a beach break that is usually a safe bet and works all around the year. Offshore winds blow from the northeast. Groundswells are more common than windswells and the best swell direction is from the west. Good surf at all stages of the tide. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Private beach.
For Oceanside, 3 km from Del Mar Jetties.
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Oceanside, 1 km from Del Mar Jetties.
|light winds from the S|
At San Clemente Basin Buoy, 62 miles from Del Mar Jetties.
|Data Age||5 hr||4 hr||3 hr||2 hr|
|Wave height (m)||
|Dominant period (s)||16||16||16||16|
Overall Del Mar Jetties Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
This chart illustrates the variation of swells directed at Del Mar Jetties through an a... (show all text)
This image describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Del Mar Jetties surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to CAL - San Diego County surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Del Mar Jetties
Tide stations nearest to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest tide stationOceanside2 mi
- Second closest tide stationCarlsbad5 mi
- Third closest tide stationSolana Beach17 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSan Clemente18 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationDana Point24 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest ski areaMt Baldy70 mi
- Second closest ski areaSnow Valley72 mi
- Third closest ski areaSnow Summit76 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaBig Bear Mountain76 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaMountain High resort81 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Del Mar Jetties:
- Closest city locationOceanside2 mi
- Second closest city locationCarlsbad5 mi
- Third closest city locationVista9 mi
- Fourth closest city locationEncinitas14 mi
- Fifth closest city locationFallbrook14 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Del Mar Jetties is Miramar Mcas Airport (NKX) in USA, 46 km (29 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Del Mar Jetties is San Diego International Lindbergh Fld Airport (SAN), also in USA, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Third is North Island Nas (San Diego) Airport (NZY) in USA, 60 km (37 miles) away.
- John Wayne Arpt Orange Co (Santa Ana) Airport (SNA) in USA is 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Tustin Mcaf Airport (NTK), also in USA is the fifth nearest airport to Del Mar Jetties and is 67 km (42 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Del Mar Jetties, CAL - San Diego County. Use the tab navigation above to view Del Mar Jetties sea temperature, Del Mar Jetties photographs, Del Mar Jetties detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Del Mar Jetties webcams, current wind from CAL - San Diego County live weather stations and Del Mar Jetties tide predictions. The United States swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United States and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United States wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Del Mar Jetties.