Dar Bouazza Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.5 °C
Dar Bouazza in Central Morocco is an exposed point break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the south. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest.The waves is a point break that peels left. Best around low tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Hazards include wreck,urchins,rocks and rips.
Overall Dar Bouazza Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
The rose diagram shows the range of swells directed at Dar Bouazza through an average J... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Dar Bouazza surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Central Morocco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Dar Bouazza
Tide stations nearest to Dar Bouazza:
- Closest tide stationCasablanca12 mi
- Second closest tide stationAzemmour35 mi
- Third closest tide stationEl Jadida45 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationSkhirat50 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationRabat71 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Dar Bouazza:
- Closest ski areaMichlifen156 mi
- Second closest ski areaOukaimeden162 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)351 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)474 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)486 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Dar Bouazza:
- Closest city locationCasablanca14 mi
- Second closest city locationBerrechid24 mi
- Third closest city locationAzemmour35 mi
- Fourth closest city locationSettat39 mi
- Fifth closest city locationBouznika42 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Dar Bouazza is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Dar Bouazza is Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Third is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA) in Morocco is 141 km (88 miles) away.
- Menara (Marrakech) Airport (RAK), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Dar Bouazza and is 216 km (134 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Dar Bouazza, Central Morocco. Use the tab navigation above to view Dar Bouazza sea temperature, Dar Bouazza photographs, Dar Bouazza detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Dar Bouazza webcams, current wind from Central Morocco live weather stations and Dar Bouazza tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Dar Bouazza.