Dar Bouazza Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NW | Wind S
Sea Temperature Today is: 22.9 °C
Dar Bouazza in Central Morocco is an exposed point break that has fairly consistent surf and can work at any time of the year. Offshore winds blow from the south. Tends to receive distant groundswells and the ideal swell angle is from the northwest.The waves is a point break that peels left. Best around low tide. When the surf is up, crowds are likely Hazards include wreck,urchins,rocks and rips.
Overall Dar Bouazza Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in July
The graph illustrates the combination of swells directed at Dar Bouazza through an aver... (show all text)
The rose diagram describes how often and how strongly the wind blows from different dir... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Dar Bouazza surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Central Morocco surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Dar Bouazza
- The closest passenger airport to Dar Bouazza is Anfa (Casablanca) Airport (CAS) in Morocco, 15 km (9 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Dar Bouazza is Mohammed V (Casablanca) Airport (CMN), also in Morocco, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Third is Sale (Rabat) Airport (RBA) in Morocco, 114 km (71 miles) away.
- Kenitra (Kentira) Airport (NNA) in Morocco is 141 km (88 miles) away.
- Menara (Marrakech) Airport (RAK), also in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Dar Bouazza and is 216 km (134 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Dar Bouazza, Central Morocco. Use the tab navigation above to view Dar Bouazza sea temperature, Dar Bouazza photographs, Dar Bouazza detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Dar Bouazza webcams, current wind from Central Morocco live weather stations and Dar Bouazza tide predictions. The Morocco swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Morocco and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Morocco wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Dar Bouazza.