Danger Spot ID
Best: Swell WSW | Wind ESE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.1 °C
Danger in Tel Aviv and South is an exposed breakwater break that has inconsistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. Offshore winds are from the east southeast with some shelter here from south southwest winds. The ideal swell direction from the west southwest. The breakwater breaks offer lefts and rights. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Beware of Pollution, crowds.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Tel Aviv and South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Danger
Tide stations nearest to Danger:
- Closest tide stationTel Aviv-Yafo2 mi
- Second closest tide stationRamat Gan3 mi
- Third closest tide stationGiv`atayim4 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationYafo4 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationHerzliya5 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Danger:
- Closest ski areaMount Hermon101 mi
- Second closest ski areaZaarour (Lebanon)139 mi
- Third closest ski areaMzaar Kfardebian (Lebanon)145 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLaqlouq (Lebanon)153 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaCedars (Lebanon)164 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Danger:
- Closest city locationTel Aviv2 mi
- Second closest city locationRamat Gan3 mi
- Third closest city locationBene Beraq4 mi
- Fourth closest city locationGiv`atayim4 mi
- Fifth closest city locationRamat HaSharon4 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Danger is Sde Dov (Tel-aviv) Airport (SDV) in Israel, 1 km (1 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Danger is Ben Gurion (Tel-aviv) Airport (TLV), also in Israel, 15 km (9 miles) away.
- Third is Jerusalem/atarot Airport (JRS) in Israel, 50 km (31 miles) away.
- Haifa Airport (HFA) in Israel is 82 km (51 miles) away.
- Teyman (Beer-sheba) Airport (BEV), also in Israel is the fifth nearest airport to Danger and is 92 km (57 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Danger, Tel Aviv and South. Use the tab navigation above to view Danger sea temperature, Danger photographs, Danger detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Danger webcams, current wind from Tel Aviv and South live weather stations and Danger tide predictions. The Israel swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Israel and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Israel wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Danger.