Dairy Beach (New Pier) Spot ID
Best: Swell E | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 25.3 °C
Dairy Beach(New Pier) in Durban is a quite exposed beach/Pier break that has consistent surf The best wind direction is from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the optimum swell angle is from the east. Waves at the beach break both left and right. Best around low tide. A popular wave that can get growded. Watch out for sharks and jellyfish.
For Durban, South Africa, 2 km from Dairy Beach (New Pier).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Essenwood Berea wx, 4 km from Dairy Beach (New Pier).
|light winds from the SW|
Overall Dairy Beach (New Pier) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in January
This picture describes the variation of swells directed at Dairy Beach (New Pier) over ... (show all text)
The figure shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Dairy Beach (New Pier) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Durban/KZN South surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Dairy Beach (New Pier)
- The closest passenger airport to Dairy Beach (New Pier) is Virginia (Durban) Airport (VIR) in South Africa, 9 km (6 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Dairy Beach (New Pier) is Durban International Airport (DUR), also in South Africa, 16 km (10 miles) away.
- Third is Pietermaritzburg Airport (PZB) in South Africa, 66 km (41 miles) away.
- Margate Airport (MGH) in South Africa is 131 km (81 miles) away.
- Richards Bay (Richard's Bay) Airport (RCB), also in South Africa is the fifth nearest airport to Dairy Beach (New Pier) and is 160 km (99 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Dairy Beach (New Pier), Durban/KZN South. Use the tab navigation above to view Dairy Beach (New Pier) sea temperature, Dairy Beach (New Pier) photographs, Dairy Beach (New Pier) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Dairy Beach (New Pier) webcams, current wind from Durban/KZN South live weather stations and Dairy Beach (New Pier) tide predictions. The South Africa swell maps link will open up the big picture showing South Africa and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from South Africa wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Dairy Beach (New Pier).