Cutters Right Spot ID
Reliability: rarely breaks
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 31.3 °C
Cutters Right in Golfo de Nicoya is a reasonably exposed point break. Nov-April (Wet Season) provides optimum time of year for waves. Ideal winds are from the north northwest. Clean groundswells prevail and the ideal swell direction is from the south southwest. Rarely crowded here. Beware of - Rips / undertow - Rocks.
Overall Cutters Right Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
This picture illustrates the range of swells directed at Cutters Right over a normal Ma... (show all text)
The figure describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cutters Right surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Golfo de Nicoya surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cutters Right
Ski Resorts closest to Cutters Right:
- The closest passenger airport to Cutters Right is Quepos Managua Airport (XQP) in Costa Rica, 8 km (5 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cutters Right is Juan Santamaria International Airport (SJO), also in Costa Rica, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Third is Palmar Sur Airport (PMZ) in Costa Rica, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Golfito Airport (GLF) in Costa Rica is 133 km (83 miles) away.
- Limon International Airport (LIO), also in Costa Rica is the fifth nearest airport to Cutters Right and is 139 km (86 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cutters Right, Golfo de Nicoya. Use the tab navigation above to view Cutters Right sea temperature, Cutters Right photographs, Cutters Right detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cutters Right webcams, current wind from Golfo de Nicoya live weather stations and Cutters Right tide predictions. The Costa Rica swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Costa Rica and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Costa Rica wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cutters Right.