Cumboto Spot ID
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.6 °C
Cumboto in Caracas Area is an exposed reef break that has consistent surf. Winter is the best time of year for surfing here. The best wind direction is from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. There is a left breaking reef. Even when there are waves, it's not likley to be crowded. Watch out for rocks and sharks.
Overall Cumboto Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in August
The figure describes the variation of swells directed at Cumboto through a typical Augu... (show all text)
This chart shows how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cumboto surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Caracas surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cumboto
Ski Resorts closest to Cumboto:
- The closest passenger airport to Cumboto is Simon Bolivar International (Caracas) Airport (CCS) in Venezuela, 5 km (3 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cumboto is Arturo Michelena International (Valencia) Airport (VLN), also in Venezuela, 110 km (68 miles) away.
- Third is General Bartolome Salom International (Puerto Cabello) Airport (PBL) in Venezuela, 115 km (71 miles) away.
- Sub Teniente Nestor Arias (San Felipe) Airport (SFH) in Venezuela is 192 km (119 miles) away.
- Valle De La Pascua Airport (VDP), also in Venezuela is the fifth nearest airport to Cumboto and is 192 km (119 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cumboto, Caracas. Use the tab navigation above to view Cumboto sea temperature, Cumboto photographs, Cumboto detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cumboto webcams, current wind from Caracas live weather stations and Cumboto tide predictions. The Venezuela swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Venezuela and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Venezuela wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cumboto.