Consolacao Lefts Spot ID
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.1 °C
Consolacao Lefts in Peniche is an exposed reef break that only works once in a while. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the northeast. Windswells and groundswells in equal measure and the best swell direction is from the southwest. The beach breaks offer left-handers. Best around low tide when the tide is falling. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of urchins and rocks.
Overall Consolacao Lefts Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in June
This chart shows the variation of swells directed at Consolacao Lefts over a normal Jun... (show all text)
This image illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different di... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Consolacao Lefts surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Peniche surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Consolacao Lefts
Tide stations nearest to Consolacao Lefts:
- Closest tide stationPeniche1 mi
- Second closest tide stationSilveira15 mi
- Third closest tide stationNazare24 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEriceira25 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationSao Joao das Lampas32 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Consolacao Lefts:
- Closest ski areaSerra da Estrela124 mi
- Second closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)208 mi
- Third closest ski areaManzaneda (Spain)229 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaLeitariegos (Spain)290 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)297 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Consolacao Lefts:
- Closest city locationCaldad da Rainha13 mi
- Second closest city locationLoures36 mi
- Third closest city locationMonsanto36 mi
- Fourth closest city locationPovoa de Santa Iria37 mi
- Fifth closest city locationSantarem37 mi
- The nearest passenger airport to Consolacao Lefts is Lisboa (Lisbon) Airport (LIS) in Portugal, which is 64 km (40 miles) away (directly).
- The second closest airport to Consolacao Lefts is Porto Airport (OPO) in Acores, 221 km (137 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Consolacao Lefts, Peniche. Use the tab navigation above to view Consolacao Lefts sea temperature, Consolacao Lefts photographs, Consolacao Lefts detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Consolacao Lefts webcams, current wind from Peniche live weather stations and Consolacao Lefts tide predictions. The Portugal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Portugal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Portugal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Consolacao Lefts.