Congor BAY Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.0 °C
Congor BAY on the East Coast is an exposed reef break that has fairly consistent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Works best in offshore winds from the southwest. Waves just as likely from local windswells as from distant groundswells and the best swell direction is from the northeast. There is a left hand reef break. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Beware of rocks and urchins.
Overall Congor BAY Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The figure illustrates the variation of swells directed at Congor BAY through a typical... (show all text)
This chart describes how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different dire... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Congor BAY surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Barbados surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Congor BAY
Tide stations nearest to Congor BAY:
- Closest tide stationBridgetown, Barbados11 mi
- Second closest tide stationVieux Fort Bay106 mi
- Third closest tide stationLe Robert111 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationBisee114 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationKingstown, Saint Vincent116 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Congor BAY:
- Closest ski areaHuascaran (Peru)1982 mi
- Second closest ski areaWintergreen Resort (United States)2083 mi
- Third closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)2085 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaYawgoo Valley (United States)2088 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)2101 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Congor BAY:
- Closest city locationBridgetown (Barbados)11 mi
- Second closest city locationLe Lamentin (Martinique)140 mi
- Third closest city locationFort-De-France (Martinique)145 mi
- Fourth closest city locationArima (Trinidad and Tobago)214 mi
- Fifth closest city locationLaventille (Trinidad and Tobago)222 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Congor BAY is Grantley Adams International (Bridgetown) Airport (BGI) in Barbados, 13 km (8 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Congor BAY is Hewanorra International (Hewandorra) Airport (UVF) in St. Lucia Island, 170 km (106 miles) away.
- Third is George F L Charles (Castries) Airport (SLU) in St. Lucia Island, 187 km (116 miles) away.
- Mustique Airport (MQS) in St.vincent/grenadines is 187 km (116 miles) away.
- E T Joshua (Kingstown) Airport (SVD), also in St.vincent/grenadines is the fifth nearest airport to Congor BAY and is 187 km (116 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Congor BAY, Barbados. Use the tab navigation above to view Congor BAY sea temperature, Congor BAY photographs, Congor BAY detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Congor BAY webcams, current wind from Barbados live weather stations and Congor BAY tide predictions. The Barbados swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Barbados and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Barbados wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Congor BAY.