Coney Beach Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind NNW
Sea Temperature Today is: 13.8 °C
Coney Beach in Wales - South East is a sheltered beach break that has reasonably consistent surf. Ideal winds are from the north northwest. The ideal swell angle is from the west southwest. Sometimes crowded. Hazards include .
Overall Coney Beach Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in October
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Coney Beach through a typica... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Coney Beach surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Wales - South East surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Coney Beach
- The closest passenger airport to Coney Beach is Cardiff Airport (CWL) in Wales, 26 km (16 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Coney Beach is Swansea Airport (SWS), also in Wales, 29 km (18 miles) away.
- Third is Bristol Airport (BRS) in England, 69 km (43 miles) away.
- Bristol Filton Airport (FZO) in England is 77 km (48 miles) away.
- Exeter Airport (EXT), also in England is the fifth nearest airport to Coney Beach and is 85 km (53 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Coney Beach, Wales - South East. Use the tab navigation above to view Coney Beach sea temperature, Coney Beach photographs, Coney Beach detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Coney Beach webcams, current wind from Wales - South East live weather stations and Coney Beach tide predictions. The United Kingdom swell maps link will open up the big picture showing United Kingdom and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from United Kingdom wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Coney Beach.