Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell NNW | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 27.2 °C
Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) in North East Coast - Dominican-Republic is an exposed reef break that has quite reliable surf. Winter and spring are the favoured times of year to visit. Offshore winds blow from the southwest. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the north northwest. A remote wave spot that never gets crowded. Take care of - Rocks - Private beach.
At Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) (0 km).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Punta Cana International Airport, 18 km from Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef).
|light winds from the ENE|
Overall Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in April
The rose diagram shows the variation of swells directed at Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef... (show all text)
This picture illustrates how frequently and how strongly the wind blows from different ... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to North East Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef)
Ski Resorts closest to Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef):
- Closest ski areaWolf Ridge Ski Resort (United States)1433 mi
- Second closest ski areaSapphire Valley (United States)1441 mi
- Third closest ski areaScaly Mountain (United States)1449 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAppalachian Ski Mountain (United States)1450 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaSky Valley (United States)1452 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) is Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ) in Dominican Republic, 18 km (11 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) is La Romana International Airport (LRM), also in Dominican Republic, 58 km (36 miles) away.
- Third is Las Americas International (Santo Domingo) Airport (SDQ) in Dominican Republic, 133 km (83 miles) away.
- Rafael Hernandez (Aguadilla) Airport (BQN) in Puerto Rico is 140 km (87 miles) away.
- Eugenio Maria De Hostos (Mayaguez) Airport (MAZ), also in Puerto Rico is the fifth nearest airport to Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) and is 145 km (90 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef), North East Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) sea temperature, Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) photographs, Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) webcams, current wind from North East Coast live weather stations and Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef) tide predictions. The Dominican Republic swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Dominican Republic and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Dominican Republic wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Coco Nuts (Arena Blanca Reef).