Club Med Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NNE
Sea Temperature Today is: 19.0 °C
Club Med in Almadis is an exposed reef break that has pretty consitent surf and can work at any time of the year. Works best in offshore winds from the north northeast. Tends to receive a mix of groundswells and windswells and the best swell direction is from the southwest. A right hand reef break. The quality of the surf isn't affected by the tide. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Beware of urchins and rocks.
Overall Club Med Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in March
The figure illustrates the range of swells directed at Club Med over a normal March. It... (show all text)
This chart describes how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different direct... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Club Med surf consistency graph.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Senegal surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Club Med
- The closest passenger airport to Club Med is Leopold Sedar Senghor International (Dakar) Airport (DKR) in Senegal, 4 km (2 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Club Med is Kaolack Airport (KLC), also in Senegal, 173 km (107 miles) away.
- Third is Banjul International Airport (BJL) in Gambia, 183 km (114 miles) away.
- Saint Louis (St. Louis) Airport (XLS) in Senegal is 185 km (115 miles) away.
- Cap Skiring Airport (CSK), also in Senegal is the fifth nearest airport to Club Med and is 273 km (170 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Club Med, Senegal. Use the tab navigation above to view Club Med sea temperature, Club Med photographs, Club Med detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Club Med webcams, current wind from Senegal live weather stations and Club Med tide predictions. The Senegal swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Senegal and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Senegal wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Club Med.