Circoletto (Rome) Spot ID
Photo credit: Fabione
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 14.4 °C
Circoletto (Rome) in West Coast of Italy is an exposed beach and reef break that does not work very often. Winter is the favoured time of year for surfing here. Ideal winds are from the northeast. The best swell direction is from the south southwest. Waves at the beach break both left and right and in addition, both left and right reef breaks add variety. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Take care of Pollution, rocks,crowds.
For Lido di Roma, 3 km from Circoletto (Rome).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Lega Navale Ostia Lido di Ostia wx, 0 km from Circoletto (Rome).
|light winds from the NE|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Circoletto (Rome)
- The closest passenger airport to Circoletto (Rome) is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Circoletto (Rome) is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 26 km (16 miles) away.
- Third is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Circoletto (Rome) and is 154 km (96 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Circoletto (Rome), West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Circoletto (Rome) sea temperature, Circoletto (Rome) photographs, Circoletto (Rome) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Circoletto (Rome) webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Circoletto (Rome) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Circoletto (Rome).