Circoletto (Rome) Spot ID
Photo credit: Fabione
Type: beach and reef
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 16.7 °C
Circoletto (Rome) in West Coast of Italy is an exposed beach and reef break that does not work very often. Winter is the optimum time of year for surfing here. Works best in offshore winds from the northeast. The ideal swell angle is from the south southwest. The beach break offers both left and right hand waves and in addition there are both left and right reef breaks. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It's often crowded here. Beware of Pollution, rocks,crowds.
For Lido di Roma, 3 km from Circoletto (Rome).
|NEXT||IS AT (local time)||remaining|
At Rome/Fiumicino Airport, 10 km from Circoletto (Rome).
|light winds from the E|
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to West Coast surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Circoletto (Rome)
Tide stations nearest to Circoletto (Rome):
- Closest tide stationLido di Roma2 mi
- Second closest tide stationFiumicino5 mi
- Third closest tide stationArdea13 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationLavinio21 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationAnzio25 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Circoletto (Rome):
- Closest ski areaSubiaco Monte Livata (Italy)46 mi
- Second closest ski areaCampo-Catino (Italy)53 mi
- Third closest ski areaTerminillo (Italy)63 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaCampo Felice-Rocca di Cambio (Italy)66 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaOvindoli (Italy)68 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Circoletto (Rome):
- Closest city locationLido di Roma (Italy)2 mi
- Second closest city locationFiumicino (Italy)5 mi
- Third closest city locationLeonardo da Vinci–Fiumicino Airport (Italy)7 mi
- Fourth closest city locationRoma (Italy)15 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCiampino (Italy)17 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Circoletto (Rome) is Fiumicino (Rome) Airport (FCO) in Italy, 11 km (7 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Circoletto (Rome) is Ciampino (Rome) Airport (CIA), also in Italy, 26 km (16 miles) away.
- Third is Latina Airport (QLT) in Italy, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- Grosseto Airport (GRS) in Italy is 154 km (96 miles) away.
- Perugia Airport (PEG), also in Italy is the fifth nearest airport to Circoletto (Rome) and is 154 km (96 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Circoletto (Rome), West Coast. Use the tab navigation above to view Circoletto (Rome) sea temperature, Circoletto (Rome) photographs, Circoletto (Rome) detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Circoletto (Rome) webcams, current wind from West Coast live weather stations and Circoletto (Rome) tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Circoletto (Rome).