Cipolla Pipeline Spot ID
Photo credit: deepdisco
Best: Swell SSW | Wind NW
Sea Temperature Today is: 21.9 °C
Cipolla Pipeline in Sardinia is an exposed beach break that only works once in a while. Summer in particular tends to be flat. The best wind direction is from the northwest. Windswells are much more typical than groudswells and the best wave direction is from the south southwest. The beach break provides left and right handers. Surfable at all stages of the tide. It very rarely gets crowded here. Surfing here means negotiating dangerous rips.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Sardinia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cipolla Pipeline
Tide stations nearest to Cipolla Pipeline:
- Closest tide stationPula12 mi
- Second closest tide stationSarroch15 mi
- Third closest tide stationSant'Antioco25 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationCagliari27 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationElmas29 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cipolla Pipeline:
- Closest ski areaBruncu Spina82 mi
- Second closest ski areaSubiaco Monte Livata310 mi
- Third closest ski areaCampo-Catino311 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaMonte Amiata312 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaPescasseroli329 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cipolla Pipeline:
- Closest city locationCagliari27 mi
- Second closest city locationAssemini29 mi
- Third closest city locationQuartu Sant'Elena30 mi
- Fourth closest city locationNuoro103 mi
- Fifth closest city locationAlghero119 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cipolla Pipeline is Elmas (Cagliari) Airport (CAG) in Italy, which is 44 km (27 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cipolla Pipeline is Decimomannu Airport (DCI), also in Italy, 54 km (34 miles) away.
- The third closest airport is Tortoli Airport (TTB), also in Italy, 135 km (84 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cipolla Pipeline, Sardinia. Use the tab navigation above to view Cipolla Pipeline sea temperature, Cipolla Pipeline photographs, Cipolla Pipeline detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cipolla Pipeline webcams, current wind from Sardinia live weather stations and Cipolla Pipeline tide predictions. The Italy swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Italy and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Italy wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cipolla Pipeline.