Cimaja Spot ID
Reliability: very consistent
Best: Swell SW | Wind NE
Sea Temperature Today is: 28.5 °C
Cimaja in West Java is an exposed reef break that is usually a safe bet. May-Oct (Dry Season) is the best time of year for waves. Offshore winds are from the northeast. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the ideal swell direction is from the southwest. A right hand reef break. When it's working here, it can get crowded. Beware of rocks and pollution.
Overall Cimaja Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in December
This picture describes the range of swells directed at Cimaja through a typical Decembe... (show all text)
The figure shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directions... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Cimaja surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Java - West surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Cimaja
Visitor Reviews of Cimaja
“Pretty crowded nowadays. Bad road down from Jakarta to Bogor to Pelabuan Ratu.”
doc from INDONESIA - 01 Apr 2014
Tide stations nearest to Cimaja:
- Closest tide stationPelabuhanratu4 mi
- Second closest tide stationJakarta60 mi
- Third closest tide stationLabuhan61 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationTanjung Priok65 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationIndramayu133 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Cimaja:
- Closest ski areaAuli (India)3150 mi
- Second closest ski areaGokase Highland (Japan)3179 mi
- Third closest ski areaTenzan Ski Resort (Japan)3192 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaAsosan (Japan)3195 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaKujyu (Japan)3211 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Cimaja:
- Closest city locationPelabuhanratu (Indonesia)4 mi
- Second closest city locationCicurug (Indonesia)24 mi
- Third closest city locationSukabumi (Indonesia)24 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCaringin (Indonesia)29 mi
- Fifth closest city locationCiampea (Indonesia)32 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Cimaja is Pondok Cabe (Jakarta) Airport (PCB) in Indonesia, 76 km (47 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Cimaja is Halim Perdanakusuma International (Jakarta) Airport (HLP), also in Indonesia, 90 km (56 miles) away.
- Third is Soekarno Hatta International (Jakarta) Airport (CGK) in Indonesia, 95 km (59 miles) away.
- Husein Sastranegara (Bandung) Airport (BDO) in Indonesia is 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Penggung (Cirebon) Airport (CBN), also in Indonesia is the fifth nearest airport to Cimaja and is 228 km (142 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Cimaja, Java - West. Use the tab navigation above to view Cimaja sea temperature, Cimaja photographs, Cimaja detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Cimaja webcams, current wind from Java - West live weather stations and Cimaja tide predictions. The Indonesia swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Indonesia and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Indonesia wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Cimaja.