Chorefto Spot ID
Best: Swell ENE | Wind SW
Sea Temperature Today is: 23.4 °C
Chorefto in Aegean Sea is an exposed beach break that has inconsistent surf with no particular seasonal pattern. The best wind direction is from the southwest and there is no shelter here from cross shore breezes. Able to handle light onshore wind The location means that groundswells are unknown and the ideal wave direction is from the east northeast. The beach breaks offer lefts and rights. Unlikely to be too crowded, even when the surf is up. Take care of rocks in the line up.
Surf photos from
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Aegean Sea surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Chorefto
- The closest passenger airport to Chorefto is Nea Anchialos Airport (VOL) in Greece, 38 km (24 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Chorefto is Skiathos Airport (JSI), also in Greece, 44 km (27 miles) away.
- Third is Larisa (Larissa) Airport (LRA) in Greece, 61 km (38 miles) away.
- Makedonia (Thessaloniki) Airport (SKG) in Greece is 120 km (75 miles) away.
- Skyros (Skiros) Airport (SKU), also in Greece is the fifth nearest airport to Chorefto and is 128 km (80 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Chorefto, Aegean Sea. Use the tab navigation above to view Chorefto sea temperature, Chorefto photographs, Chorefto detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Chorefto webcams, current wind from Aegean Sea live weather stations and Chorefto tide predictions. The Greece swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Greece and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Greece wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Chorefto.