Chipiona Spot ID
Reliability: fairly consistent
Best: Swell WSW | Wind E
Sea Temperature Today is: 20.5 °C
Chipiona in Andalucia is an exposed beach break that has pretty consitent surf, although summer tends to be mostly flat. Offshore winds are from the east. Most of the surf here comes from groundswells and the best swell direction is from the west southwest. Waves at the beach are both lefts and rights.
Overall Chipiona Surf Consistency and Wind Distribution in November
The rose diagram describes the range of swells directed at Chipiona through a typical N... (show all text)
This picture shows how commonly and how strongly the wind blows from different directio... (show all text)
The two graphs above are also combined in the single Chipiona surf consistency graph.
|Contours:||Roads & Rivers:||Select a surf spot from the menu|
Use this relief map to navigate to Andalucia surf spots and tide stations that are in the area of Chipiona
Tide stations nearest to Chipiona:
- Closest tide stationChipiona1 mi
- Second closest tide stationBonanza7 mi
- Third closest tide stationRota10 mi
- Fourth closest tide stationEl Puerto de Santa Maria16 mi
- Fifth closest tide stationCadiz17 mi
Ski Resorts closest to Chipiona:
- Closest ski areaSierra Nevada (Spain)173 mi
- Second closest ski areaMichlifen (Morocco)242 mi
- Third closest ski areaSierra de Bejar-La Covatilla (Spain)254 mi
- Fourth closest ski areaSerra da Estrela (Portugal)259 mi
- Fifth closest ski areaValdesqui (Spain)305 mi
Town and city forecasts close to Chipiona:
- Closest city locationSanlucar de Barrameda (Spain)6 mi
- Second closest city locationRota (Spain)9 mi
- Third closest city locationEl Puerto de Santa Maria (Spain)16 mi
- Fourth closest city locationCadiz (Spain)18 mi
- Fifth closest city locationPuerto Real (Spain)21 mi
- The closest passenger airport to Chipiona is Jerez Airport (XRY) in Spain, 34 km (21 miles) away (directly).
- The second nearest airport to Chipiona is Moron Ab (Sevilla) Airport (OZP), also in Spain, 88 km (55 miles) away.
- Third is Sevilla Airport (SVQ) in Spain, 90 km (56 miles) away.
- Gibraltar Airport (GIB) in Gibraltar is 118 km (73 miles) away.
- Ibn Batouta (Tanger) Airport (TNG) in Morocco is the fifth nearest airport to Chipiona and is 122 km (76 miles) away.
This is the Surf-Forecast page for Chipiona, Andalucia. Use the tab navigation above to view Chipiona sea temperature, Chipiona photographs, Chipiona detailed swell predictions, wind and weather forecasts, Chipiona webcams, current wind from Andalucia live weather stations and Chipiona tide predictions. The Spain (Europe) swell maps link will open up the big picture showing Spain (Europe) and the surrounding seas. These swell maps can be animated to show the different swell components, wave energy, wave period, wave heights, together with wind and weather forecasts, current weather and sea state observations from Spain (Europe) wave-buoys, passing ships and coastal weather stations. Each of the forecast pages for this surf break feature a global and regional wavefinder tool to locate the best surf conditions in the area around Chipiona.